UCLA Health is seeking a full-time Laborist to provide 24-hour, in-house coverage for the UCLA Santa Monica Hospital (SMH). Coverage includes providing care for patients receiving antepartum care from UCLA Health OBGYN practices or patients without an assigned obstetrical provider.
• Provide expert obstetrical and gynecologic care for any acute clinical situations arising on the labor and delivery, postpartum and antenatal care units.
• Provide telephone or direct in-house consultation for patients who develop obstetrical problems while hospitalized at SMH under the care of other services.
• Assist with peri-operative and intra-operative consultation by other surgical specialties for patients who are pregnant if needed.
• Provide acute care in the emergency department until the designated attending on-call for the emergency department arrives on the premises and assumes care of the patient.
• OBGYN Board Certified.
• Current California Medical License.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Elizabeth Ngo, Physician Recruiter at PhysicianRecruitment@mednet.ucla.edu
Please See Above
Internal Number: 62106931
At UCLA Health, you can help heal humankind, one patient at a time by improving health, alleviating suffering and delivering acts of kindness. As you do, you’ll achieve great things in your life and your career. We’re a world-class health organization with four hospitals consistently recognized among the nation’s very best as well as an internationally-renowned medical school, primary and specialty care clinics and much more. Within our dynamic, innovative and growing organization, you’ll find exceptional opportunities to make the most of your abilities in a supportive, empowering and inclusive environment. If you embrace our values of Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Teamwork, Excellence and Discovery we invite you to see all you can accomplish at UCLA Health.