Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Rare opportunity to grow your career in progressive specialty! FirstHealth of the Carolinas - a private, not-for-profit health care network serving the mid-Carolinas – is expanding Uro Gynecology services in Hamlet, NC. We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant who shares our passion for delivering high-quality, compassionate women’s healthcare. Position highlights:
Program offers the full scope of Uro Gynecology care with services typically only found in a university setting. State-of-the-art procedures and an active clinical trials program.
Dedicated physician offers excellent mentorship.
A clinic-based position with potential for future first assist and inpatient rounding responsibilities.
Attractive compensation and benefits package includes a quality bonus, relocation allowance, annual time off, retirement plans, wellbeing resources, fitness center, and much more.
Central North Carolina is a great place to call home, with a variety of affordable housing, public and private school options, and a temperate climate that allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed year-round.
Hamlet is within commuting distance of the resort community of Pinehurst, NC.
Metro areas (Raleigh, Charlotte, Greensboro) are less than 90 minutes away, and within 3 hours you can get to the crystal waters of the Atlantic coast and the rugged Appalachian Mountains.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of advanced practice experience. Consideration may be given to lesser experienced applicants who have demonstrated a commitment to women’s health and a genuine interest in specializing their careers.
Additional Salary Information: •Excellent compensation package.
•Quality Bonus opportunity
•27 days of Annual Time Off.
•Sign on bonus or loan repayment option.
•Up to $2,500 reimbursement for CME and other professional expenses per
•Malpractice insurance, including tail.
•Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000.
•Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life,
disability, wellness incentive, three long term savings plans, fitness centers
Internal Number: 12
About FirstHealth of the Carolinas - FirstHealth Physician Group
FirstHealth of the Carolinas is expanding our Women’s Health services! A newly created Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant position has been added to our truly unique Urogynecology program. FirstHealth of the Carolinas, one of the premier medical systems in the Southeast, offers a program with a rare specialty that is typically found in top academic programs. Our patients don’t have to travel to a major metro area to receive specialized, supportive care locally. Join our growing Urogynecology clinic in Hamlet, North Carolina and become a part of a strong organization with an established reputation for excellent care.
• FirstHealth of the Carolinas is a private, non-governmental, not-for-profit health care network based in Pinehurst,
NC. Comprised of four hospitals, primary and convenient care clinics, occupational health services, dental
centers, home health, hospice & palliative care, health & fitness centers, and a robust philanthropic Foundation,
FirstHealth is a growing health care system and medical community.
• We offer all major medical and surgical specialties and numerous subspecialties including open heart and... valve
surgery, Neurology, Behavioral, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Neonatology and Oncology.
• Our flagship facility, Moore Regional Hospital (402 beds), with inclusion of our Moore Regional Hospital (MRH) -
Richmond and Moore Regional Hospital – Hoke campuses, was recently ranked ninth best hospital in North
Carolina by U.S. News & World Report.
• MRH also achieved highest rating possible in eight procedures/conditions by U.S. News & World Report including
abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), colon cancer surgery, heart
bypass surgery, heart failure, hip replacement, knee replacement and lung cancer surgery.
• FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital, including its Richmond and Hoke campuses, has once again been
recognized as one of the state’s best hospitals and as a top hospital in patient satisfaction by Business North
• Moore Regional ranked No.4 in the “best hospital” ranking (tied with Duke University Hospital and CarolinaEast
Medical Center) and No. 4 in the “patient picks” list by Business North Carolina magazine.
• Moore Regional Hospital, Moore Regional Hospital - Richmond, and Moore Regional Hospital - Hoke have been
recognized in the America’s 100 Great Community Hospitals by the Becker Review.
• Strong referral service through regional family medicine, internal medicine, and gynecological practices.
• Rapidly growing and expanding Urogynecology services.
• Tight-knit medical staff, which promotes a collegial atmosphere and strengthens patient satisfaction scores.
• Benefit from our Center for Provider Wellbeing, an innovative and comprehensive set of resources designed to
offer customized professional and personal support.