Location: Newark, Delaware
ChristianaCare is seeking a full-time BC/BE OBGYN Physician with Family Planning Fellowship Training to join our practice in Newark, DE.
ChristianaCare is one of the country's most dynamic health systems, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, three hospitals (1,300 beds), a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. We rank 21st in the nation for hospital admissions and 6th for admission of stroke patients.
ChristianaCare is a not-for-profit teaching health system with more than 290 residents and fellows. We are continually ranked by US News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With our unique, data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.
- The largest healthcare system in Delaware employing over 13,000 caregivers.
- State-of-the-art acute care facilities
- 1,350 employed physicians.
- $2.112 Billion in annual revenue in FY 2020.
- Extensive teaching opportunities including an Internal Medicine, ED/IM, and psychiatry residents, medical students, and peer education. Academic appointment available via Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University.
Benefits of living in the Delaware Valley:
Working for ChristianaCare offers the best of urban and suburban living with multiple housing options, excellent restaurants and entertainment venues, quality public and private schools and a short driving distance to popular Delaware and New Jersey beaches. The location provides easy access to Washington, DC, Philadelphia, and New York City - all within a short drive or train ride from Newark, DE.
- BE/BC OB/GYN
- Eligible to obtain license in Delaware and Maryland
- Full scope of family planning services including abortion care, complex contraception, advocacy, and resident education.
- General obstetric and gynecological care.
- Enhance the provision of family planning and all reproductive health services through structural change, education, and ongoing research.
- Consultations for second trimester pregnancies requiring termination (IUFD, anomalies, maternal health, social indications)
When we lead with love, excellence is inevitable.