Atlantic Health System is Seeking an OB/GYN Hospitalist in Summit, New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking an Obstetrician & Gynecologist Hospitalist to be part of the Women's Health Department at Overlook Medical Center. The immediate team consists of a dynamic multidisciplinary specialist who is specially trained to provide a complete range of women's services, from annual exams to obstetrics and family planning.
- Outstanding work/life balance with flexible scheduling and no calls.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor residents.
- Responsibilities include evaluation and emergency management of patients in the OB and L&D, attending deliveries, assisting, and performing surgical procedures.
- Work closely and in collaboration with the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine in the care of high-risk pregnancies.
Located in a beautiful town, with top-rated schools and 25 miles from New York City.
- All candidates must be Board Certified
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- 2-3 years of experience preferred
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System a eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted aGreat Place to Work aa 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Jennifer Cantor, Physician Recruiter at Jennifer.Cantor@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's aTop 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work Fora list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Overlook Medical Center was named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2022 by Healthgrades, a 2022 World's Best Hospital by Newsweek and recognized as a Best Regional Hospital in the NY Metro area by U.S. News & World Report for the eleventh consecutive year. Committed to providing exceptional care, Overlook Medical Center has achieved the prestigious Magnet(r) recognition. This designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center is the highest national honor for nursing excellence. What's more, Overlook Medical Center has advanced certification from The Joint Commission for perinatal care and is designated an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center. Additional Joint Commission-certified services include behavioral health care, spine surgery, wound care, and primary care medical home (PCMH). We also have a satellite emergency department in Union, NJ, which treats about 40,000 emergency cases each year.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.