Location: Newark, Delaware
ChristianaCare is currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse for our Greenville OB/GYN Practice. The home base for this position will be Glasgow, DE, but the selected candidate must agree to work at the Greenville, DE location until late Spring 2023.
Monday-Friday, day shift
- Triages walk-in patients and ensure appropriate disposition.
- Answers and responds to telephone messages under the direction of the provider.
- Assists providers in examinations and procedures.
- Functions as a liaison between patients, physicians and staff to provide accurate communication.
- Administration of medications, monitoring vital signs, and performing routine treatments and procedures prescribed by the physician when needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A graduate of a state approved or National League of Nursing accredited School of Nursing.
- RN license or eligible for licensure in the state of DE.
- Two years of experience as a RN, physician office experience preferred.
- BSN preferred; ADN considered with agreement of completion of BSN in 3 years.
- Previous OB/GYN experience.
Qualified candidates should apply online and include a current resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!