Location: Medical Plaza One
Department: LPG Obstetrics and Gynecology
9800 S Healthpark Drive
Shift: Shift 1
Fort Myers, FL 33908
Work Type: Full Time
Lee Health is a non-profit organization with nearly 90 practice locations throughout Southwest Florida. We have more than 14,000 employees, 4,500 volunteers, and 950 employed primary care and specialty care providers. Our health system has four acute care hospitals and two specialty hospitals that together house 1,812 hospital beds.
LPG Obstetrics & Gynecology is seeking a physician BE/BC in Obstetrics & Gynecology to join their busy team. This practice consists of seven physicians and seven CNMs/1 WHNP. The practice physicians deliver and administer surgeries out of our Healthpark Medical Center with privileges at Golisano Childrens Hospital of Southwest Florida and Lee Memorial Hospital, as there is the need for call coverage. Weekly call rotation is 1:6.5 with a full complement. Candidates for this position will need to be AIUM certified to read OB and GYN ultrasounds, this requirement can be obtained within the first 6 months of employment. In addition, the candidate will be interested in doing OB and GYN procedures, including Colposcopy, LEEP, Endosee, Circumcision and GYN Surgeries.
- Offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Sign on bonus & relocation package
- Malpractice through sovereign immunity
- 403(b) retirement plan with match
- Short term/long term disability
This is ExceptionalLee!
- Lee Memorial Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center and Gulf Coast Medical Center earned recognition as a 2022-2023 Best Regional Hospital in Florida by U.S. News & World Report, in addition to being rated as High Performing. Cape Coral Hospital was also awarded a High Performing rating.
- All Lee Health adult acute care hospitals have been named among Americas Best Hospitals for 2022, a distinction that places them in the top two and five percent of hospitals nationwide, according to Healthgrades
- The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) announced that Lee Health has earned 2021 CHIME Digital Health Most Wired recognition as a certified level 8.
- Leapfrog Group released its Spring 2022 Hospital Safety Grades and awarded HealthPark Medical Center with an A grade for the sixth straight reporting period, and advanced Gulf Coast Medical Center to an A from the last reporting period.
In Fort Myers, there is something for everyone. With warm weather all year round, the area has numerous outdoor activities right at your fingertips, such as, boating, playing golf, fishing, enjoying the wildlife, beautiful walking trails, and so much more! Fort Myers also has numerous restaurants, plenty of shopping close by in our malls and outlets, art, history and a wide variety of festivals all year round.
Fort Myers International Airport is easy to get to, easy to use, and offers numerous direct flights and connections to meet all of your travel needs. Those in this area are also able to enjoy the Key West Express which allows for a 3-hour boat ride down to Key West! Fort Myers is minutes away from Sanibel Island, Captiva, and Naples. This area is also centrally located between three of Floridas major cities, Orlando, Tampa and Miami.
Graduate from an accredited Medical School and
State of Florida Licensure
Experience providing health care in
international// resource-poor settings// Demonstrated teaching and leadership experience
with strong leadership potential.
Required: Additional Requirements:
Currently licensed or eligible in the State of
Florida as a Physician
Preferred: Additional Requirements:
BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life
ACLS (American Heart Association / Advanced
Cardiac Life Support)